Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician (HVAC/R) (2)
2.1 REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING TECHNICIAN (HVAC/R) (2)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (HVAC) from a recognized institution
• Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
• Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
• Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
• Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
• Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
• Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
• Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
• Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and Occupational Health and Safety.
• Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
• Assisting with customers’ queries.
• Any other official duties assigned
• Computer literate (Must)
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills (Required)
• Leadership skills
• ability to work to deadlines
• negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills
TO APPLY CLICK HERE